Silver Class Tour
You will be instructed by a silver smith to make a ring, earrings, or pendant with 5 grams of silver. The participants do all the processes from - designing through to forging, carving, soldering, polishing etc. The instructor will only demonstrate and help you to upgrade your items. By the end of the class, you will be proud of the results and not believe that you are just made the jewellery by yourself.
- Silver Class
- Tirta Empul Temple
- Gunung Kawi Temple
- Alas Harum Rice Terrace
Price For The Tour :
- USD 47/person ( Solo Traveller )
- USD 25/person ( Minimum Booking 2 Person )
- USD 18/person ( Minimum Booking 4 - 5 Person )
- Coffee ,Tea & Cake
- Car with Air Conditioner
- Parking Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottle Water for 1 Person
Not Include :
- Entrance Ticket to Tourist Attraction
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tour Duration 10 Hours
- In addition to destnation that we provide in the tour, you can also request or custom your travel destinations while in bali
- During our trip, all of you also can do or stop some places for shopping
Silver jewelry making is an age-old Balinese craft that's vital to the island's rural economy.
Tirta Empul is dedicated to Vishnu, the Hindu God of water. In the Balinese language, Tirta Empul loosely translated means water gushing from the earth, which for this reason Tirta Empul is regarded as a holy spring. The Tirta Empul Temple includes shrines to Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, as well as one for Indra and Mount Batur. It is considered one of the five most holy temples in all of Bali and is considered one of the holiest water sources in Bali. Tirta Empul was founded in 926 A.D and is still being actively used to this day. Although it is a sacred place of worship to the locals, tourists from all over the world are welcome to experience the beauty and participate in the purification rituals.
Tirta Empul Temple Tampak Siring is very popular with Hindus, so it is not surprising, when you visit Tirta Empul Temple, at the same time on a holy day such as Purnama, apart from tourists, there are also Hindus who want to perform purification or purification. melukat in the holy bathing place in the temple complex.
The attraction of this tourist attraction on the island of Bali, is not only because of the existence of Tirta Empul Temple, but also the holy bath which is used as a melukat (meruwat) place for Hindus to purify themselves, especially the human spirit which is filled with various negative auras. This place is a spiritual recreation destination that is quite attractive to Hindus.
The Gunung Kawi Cliff Temple is thought to have been built since the mid-11th century AD, during the Udayana (Warmadewa) dynasty.
Gunung Kawi Temple is an Ancient Royal Tombs and has two rows of ancient royal tombs on the banks of the Pakerisan River deep in a ravine overlooked by terraced rice-fields. The holy Pakersian River flows through the centre of Gunung Kawi cutting the site into two separate sections with a bridge to connect one side to the other. It is believed the holy waters of the Pakerisan sanctify Gunung Kawi, and the beauty of the place evokes a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere. Gunung Kawi Temple if we see from the name we know today, it might be the possibility of translation "Mountain" as a "Gunung" and "Kawi" as "Poet", so Gunung Kawi can be meant the mountain of poet. The river that forms the ravine which slope is cut for the temple is Pakerisan river, kris means Balinese long blade or knife.
If the temple is usually in the form of a gate and stacked, then the Gunung Kawi temple is different. The shape is more like a carved and lined cave door, because the temple is carved on a high wall. This is what makes the top of the temple still in the form of a cliff land overgrown with green plants and trees. The calm and cool atmosphere of Gunung Kawi Ubud is very suitable to be used as a place for recreation, meditation, or just relaxing to unwind.
Alas Harum is one of popular agrotourism object which is located in Jl. Lunga Tegallalang, around 20 minutes from Central Ubud. This place will be offering you many activities like the steps of making the luwak coffee, swing, zip line and a lot of spots for taking picture with perfect beautiful view like a private terrace view, glass floor, bird nest, dancing bridge, the big curve of gorilla face and pekak brayut.
- Batik Class Tour
- Balinese Dance Class
- Silver Class Tour
- Fruit Carving Class Tour
- Wood Carving Class Tour
- Painting Class Tour
- Cooking Class Tour
Bali Class Tour
- East Bali with Kintamani Tour
- East Bali with Kerta Gosa Park
- East Bali with Gate Of Heaven
- South Bali Tour
- South / West with Tanah Lot Sunset
- South Bali with Uluwatu Sunset
- North Bali with Dolphin Tour
- North Bali Tour
- North / West Bali with Ulundanu Temple Tour
- Ubud with Kintamani Tour
- Ubud with Coffee Plantation Tour
- Ubud with Bali Swing Tour
- Ubud Tour
Full Day Tour
- South Bali Tanah Lot Sunset
- South / West Bali Uluwatu Sunset
- Ubud With Goa Gajah Temple Tour
- Ubud With Coffe Plantation Tour
- Ubud With Bali Swing Tour
Half Day Tour
- Bali ATV Bike Adventure
- Bali Paragliding Tour
- Bali Tubing Adventure
- Bali Water Sport Tour
- Bali Rafting Tour
- Bali Snorkling Or Diving Tour
- Suwat Waterfall Tour
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall
- Leke Leke Waterfall Tour
- Tegenungan Waterfall Tour
- Gunung Kawi Temple and Kehen Temple
- Besakih Temple and Kertagosa Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple
- Ulun Danu Temple and Tirta Empul Temple
- Taman Ayun Temple and Saraswati Temple
- Goa Lawah Temple and Lempuyang Temple Tour
- Goa Gajah Temple and Batuan Temple Tour
Bali Temple Tour
- Bali Safary / Marine Park Tour
- Batterfly Park Tour
- Bali Zoo Park Tour
- Bali Bird Park Tour
Get Bali Tour Prices at affordable rates. Our company Subawa Bali Driver provide the best facilities for Bali Tour passengers. Enjoy fun travel services from Subawa Bali Driver.