Bali Paragliding Tour
Bali Activity Tour is the most popular activity package in Bali today. You will enjoy all the fun activities here. Bali Paragliding Tour is one such package. You will enjoy Paragliding Sport, Nusa Dua beach or Water Blow, Blue Point Suluban Beach, and Uluwatu Temple. We will make your vacation even more memorable.
- Paragliding Sport
- Nusa Dua beach or Water Blow
- Blue Point Suluban Beach
- Uluwatu Temple
Price For The Tour :
- USD 47/person ( Solo Traveller )
- USD 25/person ( Minimum Booking 2 Person )
- USD 18/person ( Minimum Booking 4 - 5 Person )
- Car with Air Conditioner
- Parking Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottle Water for 1 Person
Not Include :
- Entrance Ticket to Tourist Attraction
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tour Duration 10 Hours
- In addition to destnation that we provide in the tour, you can also request or custom your travel destinations while in bali
- During our trip, all of you also can do or stop some places for shopping
Paragliding is a type of extreme sport found in the early 1980s by people interested in aerial sports, and it allows one to run off the slopes with free parachutes. Paragliding is generally more accessible than other extreme sports since it does not require a special take off or a landing track. Paragliding is also the fastest developed air sport in the world.
As the name implies, Water Blow Nusa Dua in Bali is a big wave that soars into the air. Of course, this water blow phenomenon can only be witnessed when the waves are at their peak. There are not many activities that can be done in this place. Water Blow is a unique phenomenon that arises due to large waves colliding with large rocks. Most tourists who come to this place also spend their time taking pictures in front of the waves hitting the rocks. The uniqueness of this Water Blow is similar to a small tsunami wave of great strength. This adrenaline tour will test your courage in challenging the big ocean waves.
When you enter the Water Blow Nusa Dua area, you will see a gate using a white stone and above it says Water Blow. Next to the gate there is a tombstone that reads a warning to visitors to be careful.
The name Blue Point beach itself comes from a villa called Blue Point which is around the beach, while the name Suluban comes from the Balinese language which means passing under something. This beach is one of the favorite beaches for surfers. How not, the attractive waves make surfers feel at home to spend their holidays on this beach. Suluban Beach has a beach texture with steep cliffs and fairly large waves, so many tourists like surfing on this beach.
Well, for those of you who like vacations by relaxing on the beach while looking at the sea, there's nothing wrong with visiting this beach. The white sand is clean, and uniquely again, you can watch like you are in a cave leading to the beach. In addition, if you want to sit back while enjoying eating and drinking, there is a cafe that serves a variety of food and drinks, and is certainly suitable to accompany you to relax while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Uluwatu Temple is an ancient temple in Bali, the historical background of the establishment of this Luhur Uluwatu temple, although it is not clear when it was built, it is estimated that it was built during the Sri Msula-Masuli husband and wife kingdom around the 9th century, built by Mpu Kuturan or by MPU Rajacreta title. Mpu Kuturan is a Buddhist priest from the village of Girah in East Java, he came to Bali because of the urge to teach dharma and religion, was very instrumental in uniting the sects in Bali, so that the Kahyangan Tiga temple was realized, the manifestation of God as the Tri god. Murti and denied Kembulan.
The history of the establishment of the Luhur Uluwatu temple, related to ancient relics or the physical form of the temple, such as the bracket temple or the Kori gelung agung in the temple courtyard that limits the temple grounds, characterizes that this temple is an ancient relic, the physical form indicates that the temple existed before Mpu Kuturan came to Bali.
The establishment of the Luhur Uluwatu Temple building makes you who come to visit, not only can enjoy the sacred and religious atmosphere, but also the beautiful and unique scenery. In addition, you can also enjoy the beautiful sunset view without any obstacles blocking the sunset view. In addition to the attractiveness of the temple architecture and the beauty of the sunset view, tourists can also watch traditional Balinese dance performances, namely the Balinese Kecak Dance. The Uluwatu Kecak Dance is played by 50-100 dancers. Kecak dancers will sit in a circle and wear a black and white sarong.
- Batik Class Tour
- Balinese Dance Class
- Silver Class Tour
- Fruit Carving Class Tour
- Wood Carving Class Tour
- Painting Class Tour
- Cooking Class Tour
Bali Class Tour
- East Bali with Kintamani Tour
- East Bali with Kerta Gosa Park
- East Bali with Gate Of Heaven
- South Bali Tour
- South / West with Tanah Lot Sunset
- South Bali with Uluwatu Sunset
- North Bali with Dolphin Tour
- North Bali Tour
- North / West Bali with Ulundanu Temple Tour
- Ubud with Kintamani Tour
- Ubud with Coffee Plantation Tour
- Ubud with Bali Swing Tour
- Ubud Tour
Full Day Tour
- South Bali Tanah Lot Sunset
- South / West Bali Uluwatu Sunset
- Ubud With Goa Gajah Temple Tour
- Ubud With Coffe Plantation Tour
- Ubud With Bali Swing Tour
Half Day Tour
- Bali ATV Bike Adventure
- Bali Paragliding Tour
- Bali Tubing Adventure
- Bali Water Sport Tour
- Bali Rafting Tour
- Bali Snorkling Or Diving Tour
- Suwat Waterfall Tour
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall
- Leke Leke Waterfall Tour
- Tegenungan Waterfall Tour
- Gunung Kawi Temple and Kehen Temple
- Besakih Temple and Kertagosa Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple
- Ulun Danu Temple and Tirta Empul Temple
- Taman Ayun Temple and Saraswati Temple
- Goa Lawah Temple and Lempuyang Temple Tour
- Goa Gajah Temple and Batuan Temple Tour
Bali Temple Tour
- Bali Safary / Marine Park Tour
- Batterfly Park Tour
- Bali Zoo Park Tour
- Bali Bird Park Tour
Get Bali Tour Prices at affordable rates. Our company Subawa Bali Driver provide the best facilities for Bali Tour passengers. Enjoy fun travel services from Subawa Bali Driver.