East Bali with Kintamani Tour
East Bali with Kintamani Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Kintamani village with cool atmosphere. For those of you who really like the beauty of natural panoramas, then this Full Day Tour is perfect for you, where you will visit Pengelipuran Village, Kintamani Volcano & Batur Lake, Tirta Gangga Water Palace, and Bias Tugel Beach. Have fun in this one day tour to East Bali.
- Pengelipuran Village
- Kintamani Volcano & Batur Lake
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace
- Bias Tugel Beach
Price For The Tour :
- USD 47/person ( Solo Traveller )
- USD 25/person ( Minimum Booking 2 Person )
- USD 18/person ( Minimum Booking 4 - 5 Person )
- Car with Air Conditioner
- Parking Fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Bottle Water for 1 Person
Not Include :
- Entrance Ticket to Tourist Attraction
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tour Duration 10 Hours
- In addition to destnation that we provide in the tour, you can also request or custom your travel destinations while in bali
- During our trip, all of you also can do or stop some places for shopping
As for the history of Penglipuran village, based on circulating sources, a long time ago in the Bangli kingdom, when there was a war and the King of Bangli assigned the Bayung Gede villagers to join the war and other activities in the kingdom, because the location of the Bayung traditional village was far away, then the King of Bangli gave land to the village of Bayung Gede which is where Penglipuran Village is now, so whenever needed, the residents of the village of Bayung Gede could quickly face the king. Originally mentioned in the inscription, that the Penglipuran Traditional Village was called "Kubu Bayung" which means Pondok Bayung Gede. Over time, the villagers built a village in this neighborhood with Kahyangan Tiga (three temples namely Puseh Temple, Dalem Temple and Desa/Balai Agung Temple) and another temple (Dang Khayangan) was built similar to or similar to the one in Bayung Gede Village by the community.
Penglipuran village comes from the acronym word pengling and pura which means remembering sacred places (ancestors). Initially, the people of this village came from Bayung Gede Village, Kintamani, who permanently migrated for some reason to Kubu Bayung village, which is now Penglipuran village. For village spatial planning, each house has a gate called Angkul-angkul. All houses in this village are uniform but not the same. Almost similar. As for the size, it's exactly the same.
Lake Batur is a crater lake in Kintamani, Bangli Regency in Bali, located about 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Ubud in Bali. The lake is located within the caldera of the active volcano, Mount Batur, which lies along the volcanic activity of the Pacific Ring of Fire.
The location of Lake Batur is on the slopes of Mount Batur. This lake is crescent-shaped when viewed from a height, besides Lake Batur is also referred to as the most beautiful caldera in the world by most foreign tourists. Most tourists who visit Kintamani choose to see the view of Lake Batur from a restaurant located in Penelokan village. But there are also tourists who want to get around in the middle of Lake Batur by renting a boat.
Tirta Gangga was once a water palace built by the King of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasen Agung. Built in 1946, this water palace combines typical Balinese and Chinese architecture. The name Tirta Gangga comes from the word tirta which means water and Ganges which is the name of a river in India. The Ganges is one of the consecrated rivers. Thus, literally Tirta Ganga means the holy water of the Ganges. Tirta Gangga was built as a form of respect for the Balinese Hindu community.
The interesting thing about Tirta Gangga is the availability of swimming pools sourced from direct springs. This swimming pool is called Sanen swimming pool. The shape is very distinctive in contrast to most swimming pools. In the swimming pool area, there is a fish pond that can be used as a place to relax or take pictures around the pond.
The water is very cool and clear so it is very suitable to be a place to swim while enjoying the fresh air typical of Karangasem Bali. In addition to a swimming pool for all ages, there is also a swimming pool with a depth of 2 meters upstairs for swimmers who are proficient in swimming.
Bias Tugel Beach has an amazing panorama decorated with bright blue to dark blue waters. The beach is also enhanced by its clean white sand. Bias Tugel Beach is still natural because of its hidden location and not many tourists know about it.
There are tall rocks on the right and left of the beach that look as if they are separated from other beaches next to it. Visitors can also witness the waterblow phenomenon because there is a collision with the rock. This unique phenomenon certainly does not belong to all beaches.
- Batik Class Tour
- Balinese Dance Class
- Silver Class Tour
- Fruit Carving Class Tour
- Wood Carving Class Tour
- Painting Class Tour
- Cooking Class Tour
Bali Class Tour
- East Bali with Kintamani Tour
- East Bali with Kerta Gosa Park
- East Bali with Gate Of Heaven
- South Bali Tour
- South / West with Tanah Lot Sunset
- South Bali with Uluwatu Sunset
- North Bali with Dolphin Tour
- North Bali Tour
- North / West Bali with Ulundanu Temple Tour
- Ubud with Kintamani Tour
- Ubud with Coffee Plantation Tour
- Ubud with Bali Swing Tour
- Ubud Tour
Full Day Tour
- South Bali Tanah Lot Sunset
- South / West Bali Uluwatu Sunset
- Ubud With Goa Gajah Temple Tour
- Ubud With Coffe Plantation Tour
- Ubud With Bali Swing Tour
Half Day Tour
- Bali ATV Bike Adventure
- Bali Paragliding Tour
- Bali Tubing Adventure
- Bali Water Sport Tour
- Bali Rafting Tour
- Bali Snorkling Or Diving Tour
- Suwat Waterfall Tour
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Tour
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall Tour
- Banyumala Twin Waterfall
- Leke Leke Waterfall Tour
- Tegenungan Waterfall Tour
- Gunung Kawi Temple and Kehen Temple
- Besakih Temple and Kertagosa Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple
- Ulun Danu Temple and Tirta Empul Temple
- Taman Ayun Temple and Saraswati Temple
- Goa Lawah Temple and Lempuyang Temple Tour
- Goa Gajah Temple and Batuan Temple Tour
Bali Temple Tour
- Bali Safary / Marine Park Tour
- Batterfly Park Tour
- Bali Zoo Park Tour
- Bali Bird Park Tour
Get Bali Tour Prices at affordable rates. Our company Subawa Bali Driver provide the best facilities for Bali Tour passengers. Enjoy fun travel services from Subawa Bali Driver.